Quote:

??? is that the same car I saw... there is nothing left

I am curious how the rear section attaches to the body... I need a trunk floor in the '73 but I do not think I need to pull the entire rear end...

I agree about the blasting in a closed area... - not fun and I have been using the "old" blasting media (playground sand and sandblasting sand...)... that stuff sucks... - gets in your ears, eyes, everything.... - gotten smarter and whare a mask now, but still... don't see the coal slag local here anyware...

RAR II

Hi Rick,
Yes blasting is hard nasty work, I've always wore a sand blasting hood and that keeps it off of me. I get blasting media from Western Hills Builders Suppy. The used to have silica sand but for a few years now only sell Black Lighting(coal slage) It works really well and is pretty cheap. Your welcome to stop by anytime to check it out. I hope to get back to work on it latter today. I have all the new sheet metal here except for one frame rail reinforment for the front.

Later today I'll take a couple pictures of my spot weld cutters. How much they cost? I'm not sure, I'd have to look up a reciept being I've had them for a while now. More later, Thanks everyone.