For the first time in two months, I ventured out to the shop this week (twice!). My right shoulder (I'm right handed) has very limited range and i have to take it easy since the bones haven't grown together yet. The first day, I removed all the windshield trim clips from the window channels. Yesterday, I started the process of stripping the remaining red exterior paint. I only had 2 hours in me. In that time, I stripped most of the top of the right quarter panel. Here's about 30 minutes in...
[Linked Image]
This is all I got done
[Linked Image]

The disc on the left is the one I was using. I like them because they are quite effective and yet they don't build up much heat in the sheetmetal. I was using air and a fearless grinder.
[Linked Image]

1970 Barracuda B5 6.1 Hemi/6 speed
1969 Charger survivor in R6 383/727-wrecked 12/24/18
1968 Charger in original burgundy paint "Ribeye"
1968 Charger w/ 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger...clean slate in epoxy
1968 Roadrunner w/ 6.1L/6 speed
2010 B5 Challenger SRT 6.1L/6 speed
2011 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L