The 833 I planned to use was a 23 spline 833 from a 1970 Super Bee I used to own. It had been mistreated so I had it torn down, rebuilt, and repainted. I actually asked for a high temp paint in a steel color but I got aluminum instead. Oh well, I didn't care enough to have it repainted.

Last edited by 70B5Cuda; 12/17/17 12:44 PM.

1970 Barracuda B5 6.1 Hemi/6 speed
1969 Charger survivor in R6 383/727-wrecked 12/24/18
1968 Charger in original burgundy paint "Ribeye"
1968 Charger w/ 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger...clean slate in epoxy
1968 Roadrunner w/ 6.1L/6 speed
2010 B5 Challenger SRT 6.1L/6 speed
2011 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L