Quote:

Quote:

Mr. Nobody Racer/AKA Mike O'Malley-

I get the feeling that this will not end until you make a mature attempt to talk with Charlie about this situation. It sounds to me like you got your hand caught in the cookie jar and that there is way more to your list of offenses then bashing him online and removing his words, which you have no right to either. I am pretty sure that Charlie will be the one to finish this deal, evidently he, and rightly so, does not take kindly to people offending him or the people he cares about, his team and his true fans. It seems you have messed with the wrong man. If you are truely sorry, give him a call, if you are not man enough, then go hide!

Richard Weed
And truthfully, nobody cares about the pics you want posted! You are posting them in mass quanitity, I think, as a way to show warfish, you don't need him, everyone still loves you. I wouldn't be to sure about that.

Drama, Drama..... Oh the Drama!!!!!!! (which this class is noted for) WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! It seems this issue is between Warfish and Mr. Nobody. SO WHY DOES MISS RICHARD WEED KEEP PUSHING THE ISSUE?

The people that know these 2 guys can form their own oppinion about the sitiuation with out the help from you!

This thread is a pleasure to read for people like me that do not have the time to go to all the tracks that these hemi cars race at. And I do like viewing all past and present Pics of these cars or other cars. Let these two adults settle this on thier own!

I'm with you on that one!!! This is a place to talk SS/AH cars. Take the pissin' match someplace else. Indy is only 54 days away!!!!

Jody Aberts 1966 Fairlane 427 Troublemaker2 AA/NSS 1964 Galaxie 500XL 390-4spd. 1966 F-100 390-C6 1967 Plymouth VIP 383-TF 2003 Roadking