Wow this thing is really blown way overboard to me. I love the SS/AH cars and as a matter of fact I love most of the SuperStock and Stock cars. I just check this post to read about how fast they are running and see the pics of these cool cars. I have nothing to say about it as I was not there and dont think it'a a big deal. It's over and handled by the people that had to handle it. Let it go. I can add that I met Bucky Hess a few years ago at Mason Dixon dragway's Mopar Show. I was walking thru the car show and walked up to look at a 66 (I believe it was a 66) Hemi Sattelite and stared to talk to the guy in the car. Then I realized who it was and asked if he was Bucky Hess ?? He said yes and then talked to me for about 20 minutes. I asked where that cool Cuda was and he told me they were taking it easy today and hanging out in the car show as his son's 65 Hemi car was there also. But he was very polite and took time to talk and tell me all about the Cuda. I don't know what happened with the carbs and don't care as its over and done but I can say Bucky Hess took time to talk with me and tell me all about the Cuda. To me thats someone who enjoys his racing and was kind enough to take his time and talk with me for almost a 1/2 hr. He is ok in my book and my opinion is I don't think he would deliberatly cheat at all but like was said someone else did the carbs. Its done and over and I would like more info on the race at Cecil County in May as I plan to try and go. Thanks , Ron

Last edited by 383man; 04/26/06 11:20 PM.