Quote:

as to barnetts engine builder,, i hope its warren.. for our age gap,, talking to him is cool,, youd think he act like im some punk kid . but i havent met too many people in his position who are as nice as he is, or just genuinely a good guy.. i hope their cars run fast. i think their projected date is to be running at the gatornationals for class. i know of a few more new hemi cars being built, but with so many its just another guy..
jeff

you know it must just be his personality. When he first met me..and after finding out i raced mopars and he said i seemed to be savy about them
he proceeded to give me a tour of his shop..along with a little history/short story on the old days.
later after meeting him at the parts warehouse.
again he rememberd me and said follow me i have something you might find interesting..
then he showed us the two cars that where being built. this was last summer ..
the cars where just off of the surface plate. and the chassis and cage's where pretty much complete.
he then began to explain how he was gonna have a tough road ahead getting a motor program up to par.
i wish him well..and even offferd to help in the pits when the cars are ready to go.he said for me to keep in touch and that it would be a while.
i have my fingers crossed..and hope they get it going.
cheap

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]