Quote:

It does matter to all of us --- we are MOPAR Fanatics and want the HemiShootOut to be the premier event in drag racing - above reproach!

I great post.

Guys there are people that are trying to promote the shootout to sponsors to bring money into the Hemi shootout series,Fans seem to respond to these cars,and the fan base seems to be growing very fast,whats not to like about these cars heads up racing a great history about the cars and mopar racing. Sponsors are starting to take notice and I think a few are getting ready to jump on the band wagon as this grows with the fans.

So I think what P9x25 is saying is any violation of the rules is bad press for this great series,just make sure you are looking at everything and make sure its within the rules.
I myself belive Nhra would like nothing better than this class to go away,because they will take lots of heat from the Pro's,for some reason they think any money that is out there they should get.

Just look at the numbers of members that moparts have,and its a great site,so lets keep it that way,as a lot of people are looking.