Just wanted to let people know that they should watch their cars. I took my engine apart today for its weekly freshen up, and found that someone dropped a valve spring tail down my carb. It put a few dents in the piston, but nothing more. We were hiding in our bus at stanton and left the car unattended for a while, and it must have happened then. what is funny is that I would think a normal prankster would've used a rock or something, but this person must've had one of my spring chunks that are always laying around.
On another note, my web page doesnt work any more because the guy that was taking care of it is mad since I caught him slamming us on moparts under one of his many names. Seems he was mad when I put up the keep out signs on sunday at stanton. And from now on we will have up some kind of barrier in the pit area, not cause I am "rude to my fans", but because I dont have time to fix problems that are easily prevented. It doesn't mean that my friends aren't welcome, just that I dont need anyone hanging around all day waiting for me to entertain them.

Not as if I ever got any business off the web page anyways, but anyone that wants to contact me my number is 517 531 3430, email is warfish3651@yahoo.com. I dont check my email that often though.

thanks to all my real fans (friends)
cw

hemimilita.com We are racers, not daycare providers.