Originally Posted By 66 Belvedere
LMAO at some of the reply's

Ray

Yes you have a good point. grin And most of us are pretty hard headed as I know I am as is many that wont change their opinion like me and Monte. But I cant agree with you Monte mostly because to me this promotes street racing which I wont do. And no matter what you say or how you slice it this is still street racing which is illegal. Sure we have all street raced and done illegal things in our life but I guess I am just at a point in my life where I realize illegal things are not worth the trouble I can get in. I have atleast 2 guys who want to race me but they will not race me at the track and I will not street race. So does that make me a fool or make me smarter then them ??

Course I dont want to see any of them hurt and I pray for their full recovery. I am not the kind who cares about how much money something promotes or if tons of people like something I dont. I will stand behind my beliefs no matter who or many may not agree with me. But really I dont want to keep fighting with any of you about this as like was said some of this is funny to read. I love drag racing but I prefer to do it where it is legal and safer in my opinion. I know I am just a small little guy with not much money or a real fast car but it is the car I love no matter how fast it is I would still rather have it then an 8 second power adder car so that may make my opinion worth even less. cool Ron

Last edited by 383man; 11/17/15 05:52 PM.