OK, back to truck stuff!
Have ya ever asked around lookin for some parts, without any luck for a long time seemingly, and then ya hit the "mother load" really near ya?
I did.
I had been lookin for slant six stuff, and thru a friend of a friend, I heard of a guy that had some slant stuff layin around in a junk pile.
I tried for over a month to get in touch with him, and then one day I was out at another friend's house.....guess who calls?
The elusive man with the slant parts!!!
Come to find out, the friend that I was with is in the model car club with him!, and the funny part was is he asked if he knew me or anything about me!....friend tells him, well we have been friends for 15 years, and he is standin right here as we speak!
friend says we will be right over!
As I write this, I have 1 complete late 60's low mileage engine, and enough parts to build one more plus, and a 904 auto, not to mention 3 bellhousings,several flywheels, etc etc....
I still get to go get 2 more blocks, an 833 od....oh and I bought an 8 3/4 too.....
so far I am at less than 300 bucks!!!

The lesson here is don't give up, mebbe ya do a lil dance when ya find what ya are lookin for, just be patient, it will come around if ya ask enough folks ....
Did I mention I found a dozen more with trannies for the pullin? FREE...LOL
Time to build some block and tranny racks!..and shelves...I will make room....

Patience pays!
O.G.

84 D150 440/727
79 /6 swb D150
1964 A100 window van. Just because it has spark plug tubes doesn't mean it's a Hemi.

If ya haven't been there, ya just wouldn't understand.