Yes, i have my work cut out for me.

The broken studs---when i get to that, im thinking of drilling out and hopefully saving whats there, or i'll heli-coil them.

Did a compression test today, motor is in fair shape, Crawled underneath to se that it was a '85 360 that got put in it. Also notoed its not a 727 trans as advertised, but rather a 904, and im really starting to think that it doest have a 360 weighted converter in it either the way it vibrates.

Test as follows
#1 -- 140psi
#3 -- 140
#5 -- 140
#7 -- 140
#2 -- 140
#4 -- 130
#6 -- 135
#8 -- 135

I also decided to rebuild the distributor and recurve it while i was in there, and that started the new problem, now i cant get it started. It seems like the battery mysteriously died, but i did get it to just start up then it died and the battery died so no restart. Not sure why the battery died just sitting there all day, and there appears to be no draw on it so i dont know. I guess i will go through the entire engine electrical and get that straightened out now. Oh, BTW i think some of my misfire was from the old cap having green corroded terminals, i also installed fresh plugs too, so if i can get it started, it should run much better. So right now the battery is on the charger for the night.

Outcast Dodge guy.