Quote:

Ok, were getting there, painted the intake and oilpan to go on the already painted motor. i have the correct 360 magnum flexplate now too, so no more vibrations. The headers are painted also now too(POR15 manifold grey color---this stuff works awsome!!!). I need to get the frame, and motor mounts painted before i can drop it in though.

We big time touched up the engine compartment paint, soit looks alot better in there (had TONS of gouges/scratches from the multiple previous engine swaps). All i can say is this F6 green is big time expensive---cost me $60 for a quart--- and that was at a good discounted rate. Im used to solid colors that generally run about $40-50 for a quart of un-discounted price paint.

Which brings me to the next question, are the car rubber motor mounts the same as the truck ones? I need new ones and if i can use those urathane ones, so much the better.

If I may make an interjection about the urethane motor mounts.... They do not isolate the engine from the passengers as well as the factory rubber ones do.
And where did you happen to see the ones for the cars?

1975 Ramcharger 6" lift 35" Mud Terrains 8 lug 44 front, 60 rear. (R.I.P.)
1976 D100 lowered 3" & 5" Now with a 440!!! (sold)
On the hunt for another beauty to build.