ok, finally got some pics for you guys.

Motor installed, still have a ton of parts to paint and put on. We went with gold as we have a tan interior, gold tailgat emblem, and will be adding gold pinstriping. The green has a bit of gold tinge in it too, so it really goes good---more streetrod type look rather than stock is what this truck will be. We painted the front half of the frame while the engine was out, and i painted the headers with my favorite POR-15 manifold gray--this stuff works good. Valve covers and air cleaner are black. We touched up al the scratches in the engine compartment and waxed it and painted the brake booster and steering column to neaten it up a bit. I will be neatening upp all the wiring and what not too as i go along.

Also bought this hinged fiberglass hard tonneau cover from another member, its meant for a 92-96 dakota, but fits the stepside very well. The frame needs some slight modifying to work, but it should be a relatively painless deal. There will have to be holes drilled in the bed rails, so this is not for the purist. All the different style dakota covers i looked at will need some modifying to fit, but they will fit. We will be repainting this a tan color that will be close to the interior.

Outcast Dodge guy.