No, i have no problems with the truck for the deal i got. The wife and i love the truck---even though we havent driven it any real distance yet.

What i do have a rant about is the shoddy thrown together drivetrain. I have been cheap and in a hurry before too, but come on, take a little pride in what you do. Loose engine mounts, pop rivet in place of cottor pins, engine to trans bolts missing, cracked fan shroud that hits the fan---i mean stuff like this just torques me off. Not to mention it doesnt have a 727 in it as advertised (not a super big deal seeing as im putting a stick in it---just hurts a little on the resale of the trans).

I know i sound like im complaining---well i am some, but when i find out after the fact that the guy admits on this board (from what you guys have told me) that the truck is thrown together---well it just makes him look all the worse i guess. I mentioned after to him, that i found out the truck was owned by some people i know of and asked questions after the fact and was blown off. He seems like a good guy, so im not going to bash him for anything else other than blatenly throwing this engine/trans in, and not being totally honest about the deal.

But yes, all in all i am happy with the deal and will see fit to make the truck how we want. And with that, hopefully it will have a new heart in it by next weekend. I am definately a truck guy now, we should have gotten one a long time ago. And thanks to the gentleman that made the deal to trade our dart for it, we are really happy with it, sorry if i bashed you a little on some things here on the board. Thanks for listening to me guys.

--chad

Outcast Dodge guy.