Quote:

Quote:

I don't have a horse in this race, but after all of this jibber-jabber I must add: That what IMPRESSES ME the most is a guy (or girl) having FUN with their ride at the level in which they can afford. What makes drag racing great is there are classes/races for everyone and every car. Some cars/combos are impressive and some are not...but not necessarily to the same person.

On the other hand, shouldn't a 2400#, tube frame, big tire, 500+" aluminum head-motor-ed DAYTONA be way faster than mid-8's? Maybe the bottle would make it as fast as it should be N/A. Just wondering. I mean if a 3200# Cuda/Dart can go 8.60's in bad air...with "only" 440 inches of Hemi...

Oh, one more thing: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. Nitrous or N/A, big tire or small, or any combination...

I never meant for this post to become personal or hurt anyone's feelings. Its just that we can't talk about feeler gauges, 8 3/4 rear-ends, and would an 850 carb make my car faster, for the next 3 months. Heck one guy from Canada even called me a dude. I won't even make a comment to you about how simple and inexpensive my 8.60 engine build in the daytona was. I will say it was full of that so called 440source junk and never let me down.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting John (Pittsburghracer) I would just like to say he is a great Dude..

Really....I think anything that gets down the track is impressive....I like fast cars....slow cars that beat-up on fast cars....cars on throttle stops....cars with the wheels hanging till half track....cars that pretty girls drive....

But most of all...the car I'm driving when the win light turns on.

Oh....this impresses the S#hick out of me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmQiV6ayUs

5.53 @ 125 1/8th on the launch control..more left in her!