Quote:

I have tried the small tire Nitrous heads up deal .Cost way more than I can afford.Lots of fun and One crazy ride .
The car is fast but does not go rounds in a bracket.
I am building a faster light weight N/A big tire car.
Guess what . the N/A car is a lot easier and cheaper to build and run.
Not knocking either, but for me Brackets are in the future and the light big tire car is it.
Now for a wild ride a couple of times a year I will go with the Nitrous car.

I had a blast for years running high 9's with a light weight big tire streetable car. When I switched to a small tire nitrous car I quickly realized I couldn't even afford to fill the bottles and the small tires only seemed to work good for about 25 passes and the car was heavier.

My next drag car will no doubt be a light weight car with a fairly big tire and a mild pump gas motor that you can have a blast racing all weekend.

I love watching power adder cars, especially the crazy nitrous cars but it sure aint for me, especially when you can sit on youtube for hours and see how many of these small tire power adder cars are piling into the wall on a daily basis all over the world, I surely can't afford that but it IS what fans want to see and the sport needs fans.

I'm currently taking a break for a few years from all of it, got me a twin screw supercharged car that gets over 20mpg and is an absolute blast to drive all day long. I'll have a Mopar drag car again someday though, maybe.

6974396-1024X670C.jpg (36 downloads)

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual