Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This thread just go to show why there are not many headsup mopars out there and why there are so many 10 second gutted big tire bracket mopars , IMPRESSIVE I GUESS.

reading this thread was giving me the exact same thoughts lol

I have a big tire bracket Mopar, it's all in what you can afford or want I guess. I had a small tire 10 second bracket car but it just wouldn't launch with enough consistency so I built a big tire car. I can't afford to run heads up classes nor are there enough of those races around here for me to justify building that kind of car. Bracket racing allows me to race more and consistency is the name of the game in brackets, and a big tire car is the only way to go.

If everyone wanted to race heads up then that would be the only type of racing there is but it isn't. To each there own. You know 9 out of 10 men that have tried Camels prefer women but there is always that other percent.

I agree its all about what you can afford and what you want to do at the end of the day, I was just referring more to some of the attitudes present thats all...Alot of fast heads up cars use nitrous, and there is nothing wrong with that...And you don't see many heads up mopars at all so lol....thats all I was getting at man