Quote:

can a skilled builder make 8000hp N/A? can they make 2500hp? can thy even make 2000hp? N/A motors are limited boosted are not. as long as you have a large bank account

Given enough cu. ins. N/A motors are making 1000+ hp and that's just fine with me. And fuel motors are a forced inducted engine, not dependent on "giggle juice" to m,ake hp.
As I said, the nitrous group have their own skills & enthusiasts. I just don't quite see the same rush out of a car you suddenly go from 400hp, to 600+ hp at the drop of a "pill" A wheelstanding 350hp (on paper)S/S or a SS/AH car that's N/A, under 500cu.in. nearing 1000hp THAT gets my attention.

You would if you were sitting in the drivers seat!!.

I got started with no2 because of a claimer engine class $3k claim...and no porting and a max cam lift rule of .485" they allowed a .063 no2 pill..
a max cui of 385cui...max 10'x26" tire..min weight
since everyone was put in this same box..then everyone should be running the same et right?

not even close....they started out of the box running 10.90's and in 2yrs the fastest smartest guys ended up running 9.30's

so its all relative...and its still impressive to see a guy who was running tens..find the power and skill to get in the low 9's while still confined to the same restrictions..
I found that impressive..

I keep running it cause its fun....
Easy????? i guess building an atom bomb today is easy...I mean the instructions are out there anyone can do it....

all things are relative....you have guys saying their not impressed seeing a v8 go 9's when there 4cyl goes 8's
its just your perspective on leverage....what ever leverage you can create for your mindset..to negate your shortcommings....

there will always be an excuse you can create when someone goes faster than you.....

(the term "you" or "yours" is a generalization not directed at a perticular person)

cheapst

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]