Not all of them.....

But, a lot of cars including a lot of Mopars on here don't impress me. Not trying to start anything or bad mouth any ones efforts. When I first started any street car that went 10's or faster impressed me. Then I realized what I was willing to spend at the time against what they were spending was worlds apart. The same people I was so impressed by running 10's should have been deep in the 9's. So perspectives change as you season as a racer.

A guy with a nothing combo that bolts a 250hp shot on his car and only picks up a flat second. I am not impressed. The same combo picks up a second with a .063 jet and OK you got my attention. I ran nitrous for years and worked my but off maintaining the car. Went NA racing and thought it was going to be so much easier. Pistons and rings changed over to valve springs. The issue is with NA you are pretty much stuck if your converter is too tight. If you are spraying there is always the opportunity to spray a little more out of the gate. I became fairly successful spraying nitrous. I feel like I will be better after running a max effort NA combo that did not work out well. I knew what was wrong but a $7K tranny was not going to happen. Not that $7K was so bad but it will not hold the power of a bottle. I knew I would always return to a power adder. $100K for a NA engine to compete in the heads up classes is just not me.

I am impressed with anything that runs great for what it is. Problem is some of the NA guys who hate nitrous don't have a clue what they are looking at when it comes to power adders. Therefore instead of admitting they don't know they want to assume it is just a $400 nitrous kit doing all the work. Which in some cases it may be just that simple. But, I think I can tell the difference. Now boost that is something I am more than willing to admit I know little about.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.