Wow. Heard about this thread so I came in here and read thru all this stupid BS. I think the amount of clueless people on this site grows every single year. If you don't know what you're talking about then just keep your mouth shut.

What's crazy to me is the people on here that think you can just throw a nitrous system on a motor and abra cadabra it runs 7s or 8s, lol. Don't you think if it was that easy there would be a lot more cars out there doing this?? And to say a nitrous guys doesn't put in the time and effort to make his car fast that a NA guys does? Thats a pretty stupid statement as well. It takes years of trial and error and research to get a car fast like that with nitrous, turbo, supercharger, NA, or whatever. I'm equally impressed with all of them!

It took us YEARS to get to where we are now with our car. Years of blood, sweat, tears, hard work, money, aggravation, joy, etc to get our car to run like this....

silverfish video

If you think you can just bolt on a $400 "system" and lay down a pass like that at 3300# and 28x10.5 tires then I want to see it! And I know thats not nearly as quick as some of the other cars like ours but its still pretty quick. And this year we will go much quicker. We're gonna bolt on a $600 "System" this time, lol.