Quote:

I dont agree with you .... everyone has THEIR opinion
so why would it be ignorance.... plus you word game
on power adder... you and the rest of us know what
is mean by a power adder

Mike......He said "Anybody can go out and spend 400.00 and bolt on a SYSTEM, open a valve, and push a button. What is the skill involved with this.".........That is a VERY generic, ignorant statement.......That would be just as silly as saying "Anybody can go out and spend $30 on a dremel, port their own heads and do a cam swap and floor it"........I see no difference.... He's insinuating that it doesn't take very much knowledge to run a nitrous car when he, obviously, hasn't tried it or even tried to understand what's really involved........that's ignorance.....

On the Power Adder statement.........It's ALL the same........What's an SS/AH motor cost???.....I'd guess 60-75K??? for 900HP?????? what about a Comp motor?? Pro Stock motor??? Sure, I'm NOT IGNORANT enough to not appreciate what it takes to build that kind of motor, but you don't see too many people lining up to buy something like that......If you look at it as Dollar spent per HP, then it's pretty "ignorant" to build a naturally aspirated motor......

I can appreciate what it takes to run at the front of the pack with ANY kind of combo ....I'm sure not going to knock it or say it doesn't impress me...

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......