Quote:

Quote:

It all depends on what size motor,weight of car, small tire big tire makes a car impressive to me. A gutted big block 9 second car on 14x32s does not cut it for me. I ussally pass trailer cars on the way home that are slower than mine while i got the radio on.Hers a little vid of some 8.5 racing no bars and all cars way more than 3150.
If this is so easy why dont some of you guys get in the mix. And mll but one of this cars are small blocks.Not to knock any ones car here but there are only a fhandfull on here that are impressive to me.
http://youtu.be/IYOvB29NFRo

A buddy of mine goes 5.40`s in his "street car" and Manny Figueroa goes 5.20`s...... Maybe these boys should come out your way.

Long drive, 2of the cars in that vid run 5.40s but in that vid they are limited to a twin 57 or single 82 nos jet. The car that ran the 60s passes was on a 51 or 53 with and no electronics but a msd digtal 6 plus.

I guess a car that can only run 5.60s on a 200 shot or less at 3150 on a 26 8.5 tire and a small block is not that big of a deal.

6974028-dart.jpg (47 downloads)
Last edited by fasthawk6; 12/19/11 08:00 AM.