Quote:

Quote:

Sorry I like small tire racing and have seen how fast you can go on lets say a 28-10.5-15. So when a car with 32-16.5-15 rolls up and runs a 9 or 10 sec pass I think what a waste . My car has run 9.55 at 143 na. This is with a 1.43 60 ft so there's some left on the table. I run at 3250lbs on caltracs and 295 drag radials through mufflers just like I drive it on the street, no changes to car to go drag racing. So sorry if I see a big tire car go the same as my car I am not impressed.

i have seen many big tire cars bolt on a set of drag radials and make there best pass ever. some couldnt run out the 1/4 though.

just because you prefer (as do I) the look of a small tire car doesnt really give you right to insult guys that bought maybe all they could afford or just like the pro street look

I can't voice my opion on the internet now? I might offend someone. I guess the starter of this thread should of thought of that before he posted this thread.

Not kidding they go faster on radials. Its a faster tire that is why it was invented.RTTTFMF'S

Last edited by 1967DartGT; 12/18/11 11:12 PM.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction