Quote:

Quote:

i'm really surprised at all the nitrous haters here. we build engines for class racers, N/A bracket combo's and all kinds of "power adder" combo's. frankly, all of them are impressive in my book when they go out and run the numbers they were designed to run. obviously all of the above mentioned get built specific to specs to be reliable, but the differences in each type can be startling to the uninformed.
i suppose this thread just illustrates the need for more than vanilla. carry on.

First of all I never said I hated nitrous. Its just that when you take a car like Thumpers, Sledgies, and many others on Moparts and thru hard work and getting their hands a little dirty have great running NA cars. They did it the hard way and I know they fell better or should fell better than the guy that slaps on a SYSTEM to get there the easy way.

I`ll take that as a complement...... I`ve only lost street races to nos cars so the stuff has it`s place of course one guy blew his moter up but hey, that`s racing. I WILL have the fastest n/a standard port rpm headed 3200lb. car soon..............impressive, maybe to some and way impressive to me as it takes a bit more finess to go 9.70 w/my dated junk.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....