Quote:

In a word -"NO!Yes, there's skill involved in tuning & driving a nitrous car & yes, hp by any means is still hp, but let's keep in mind why it was used originally--- an easy way to increase hp in an engine when you don't have the time, money or extra skill to wring out the extra power. Automotive guys adopted it for their cars to cheat or gain a quick, easy edge & the "race was on" as they say for more hp.
Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't the reason alot of us go into this car "thing" was to learn about engines & how to improve on them? Nitrous to me, seems like a skilled person's lazy way to improve performance. Never mind the expense & parts breakage issue, where is the fun searching for & finding that extra tenth or more of e.t. when all you have to do is boost the amount of juice & perhaps adjust a suspension piece & there you are!
Nope, sorry, I'll say-----nitrous doesn't impress me........

can a skilled builder make 8000hp N/A? can they make 2500hp? can thy even make 2000hp? N/A motors are limited boosted are not. as long as you have a large bank account