Quote:

Quote:

They are poo poo dog cams. Unless you have a3k stall, 3.91's 10:1 (or better) good exhaust (headers)RPM intake (or like), good carb they are dog cams. They don't pull until 3k or better, make no power down low. If you have all the above they will work pretty good however they are not a good street cam. They have terible idle quality and pull zero vacuum.

Great assessment.

Just not ACCURATE.

Have you ever actually ran a 484/284 in a car? Give us the specs on the engine.

I've ran a ton of them, my Demon had the P4120235...

LESS than 10.1 to 1 compression
Pulled VERY good down low. (with a tunnel ram and 2x4bbl too)
Made tons of low end power.
Idled solid as a rock in neutral and in gear.
EXTREMELY drivable, it was a great package.
Pull "zero" vacuum? Get real, my Demon had POWER BRAKES, it never had a hard pedal in the 10 years I regularly drove it on the street.

The car was fairly well known as I had it out all the time, in the middle of winter in 6" of snow even. I drove it year round for close to a decade. My wife went shopping in it quite a bit.

Could it be you guys who don't like the MoPar Performance stuff are setting up your cars WRONG, then blaming the parts instead of the tuner..?

Take a look- 484/284, tunnel ram, two four barrels and it passed AirCare emissions testing without detuning at all every single year, from 1991 until 2000.

I raced alot of cars in that time in the lower mainland of B.C., ask around how poorly my combo worked, most people asked if the car was a roller cam, and we would all laugh.

Makes sense to me!!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)