Ran the Cam Dyna. 484 lift in my runner. Runner 440-6 four speed 410. I knew this cam had lower vac but a lumpy idle. The Runner had factory 6 pack intake and carbs, headers, better ignition and no Power B-S when I ran this cam. The Runner ran 13.01 all stock and I wanted to go deep into the 12s or high 11s for a street car. I had a race car and wanted to have some fun on the street and not get beat every weekend so these few changes made that work back in the early 80s. One friend of mine has used all the mopar cams in his 1968 Charger all stock with 355s and 2500 convertor. All three cams ran OK but the 484 and 509 wanted a few more changes like intake and carb and headers. He still has the 509 in the car now but runs an aftermarket intake and carb. You have to play a little if you want the higher RPM cam to work but all these cams have there purpose.

Dragula I have a few cams much like the one in your link and these 484 509 cams are just puppies compared to the link but they are a good street use cam that works pretty good.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY