I've read through all the crap, and walk away shaking my head. Perhaps it's because I don't own a 71 Hemi cuda vert with all the bells and whistles, an 8 track, and a dictaphone. I am not a collector, just a guy who bought a super bee in 1985 and still have it. I didn't buy it expecting to turn a profit. The word "hobby" seems to be getting kicked around a lot. From what I've seen, there are a few lucky people who have turned their hobby into a successful business, good on ya. Find a niche, offer a quality product at a reasonable price. That's the 'merican dream. Then there are those who buy cars as an investment. They spend $100k on something they hope sell for $200k. I've heard somebody whine (no here, was at a show) about how he can only get $90k for his super bird, poor poor man. These are cars.... whether you buy them to drive or to flip. The biggest complaint about the BCS i have read, is that the perceived value of your ultra-rare CAR will be lowered, or that your ultra-rare flip will no longer be ultra rare. All of there sudden, there are going to be ten thousand fakes, but they now have a build sheet. No, I'll never be invited to that elite club, nor will I ever get the secret handshake. I'm just a guy with 1 of the 3695 '69 auto 383 bee coupes, and yes, I do have the BCS.

Peace