Quote:

Since this "poll" is basically about my company I want to ONCE AGAIN make something PERFECTLY CLEAR!!! I don't know why some of you can't seem to understand or ignore the fact that MY COMPANY IS NOT SELLING OR WILL EVER SELL UNLICENSED, ILLEGAL, BOOTLEGGED PRODUCTS! What is it with some of you guys that causes you to constantly ignore the facts as they relate to this subject matter? THESE HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO CHRYSLER! THEY ARE COMPLETELY AWARE OF THEIR EXISTENCE AND ARE WILLING TO APPROVE THEM WITH CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS. It is THEIR decision to make about THEIR property and trademarked products! Just because some of you do not like the idea of them being reproduced DOES NOT give you the right to slander my company with your slighted remarks about our "integrity" and "reputation". I went through this same garbage eight years ago when we were licensed to provide our VIN decals. A similar occurrence also happened with our Window Stickers. That sure didn't stop some of you "upstanding" folks from purchasing those items....did it?! How about we start a poll on "Hypocrisy" after this one!?

I did not slander your company. I did not mention you or your company's name nor I did not make any remarks about your integrity or reputation. No attacks here. I simply asked four reasonably generic "yes" or "no" questions. I was hoping to keep this pretty relaxed but I feel that this is an important issue for all of us in the hobby to discuss.

Last edited by Sssnake383; 04/27/10 01:09 PM.