Quote:

David has said that he is not going to be selling the sheets several replies ago, so why argue about it anymore? It has become a non-issue.

Yep, you're right he's not, I am. I am very persuasive and will be preparing to take orders in the next week or so for the new BCS. Dave and I will have to work out some of our documentation procedures as it pertains to validation and record keeping.

Sheets will be made for customers that currently has an original without exception. The original must be shipped to me for authentication before a new sheet can be made. Your original will be shipped back along with the perfect "as new" copy.

We will be looking into the possibility of reproducing novelty sheets for cars that do not have an original. These sheets will be easily identified as reproductions.

Do not bother to call and inquire about an authentic sheet for a car that doesn't have one or enough of one to produce a new one from. Like I said, Dave will be very receptive by the time I'm finish with him.