Quote:

Quote:

If it's only for display purposes and not for trying to scam someone into believing it's an original BCS does it have to be perfect?

Once again, why not use that same logic with the other factors of these cars? Why do most people complain when the Good Mark fenders don't fit "perfect"? Why do people scrutinize and criticize our other decals and paper products if they don't want them to appear original or look "perfect"? Should we assume that anyone who restores a car to look like new or "perfect" is actually trying to scam someone into thinking that it is original? Who gets to make the new rules for what can look authentic and what should look altered?

Because a broadcast sheet documents the entire car, a fender is a fender, a part is a part, a decal is a decal, etc... An original broadcast sheet will tell you if the car is correct or authentic. Reproduction parts are made to restore a car back to the factory look and performance. And the blueprint to restoring a car back to the way it came off the assy line is an original broadcast sheet.
I have a question...Why would anyone ever want a perfect undetectable reproduction broadcast sheet?

Thanks,
Eric
email eric@musclemopars.com
715-426-HEMI (Shop)
612-669-CARS (Cell and Texts)

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site