Been busy working on my house all summer so the Dart has just been sitting. I just started working on it again so I thought I'd post a small update. I finally got the wiper motor back. I didn't think the factory yellow/gold zinc would look right in the engine compartment with the other custom stuff I'm doing so I had the barrel plated in black zinc. Black sealer was used on the wiring as well instead of the factory red/orange sealant. I like the look.
[Linked Image]

After that was installed I got all the linkage under the dash hooked up. Then I installed the front brake lines and distribution block. The master cylinder is in place for test fitment. I wasn't sure if the factory lines were going to work on the newer master but they will. It's a 15/16" bore unit from Dr Diff. The heater box was next. I remember fighting my Challenger box but this once slipped right in without a fuss.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Saturday night the dash went in. It's been 9 years since the dash was in the car. Next project is the engine compartment wiring harness...then work on getting the glass in the doors.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]