I don't know if anyone is following this or not but here's a small update. After waiting more than three months, the fasteners finally came back from the platers. I had then done at a local shop but the color turned out wrong. They came through with a yellow tint. I sent them to another place to get coated the correct silver color. This past week I dropped off the cylinder heads at the machine shop to be checked over. I'm also having some material removed from the intake surface of the head because I could barely get the intake bolts started. The intake needs to sit down a little bit lower.

Since the fasteners came back, I was able to mount the LCA/strut rods to the K-member. I also temporarily put the 2" drop spindles in place.

I got some work done on the aluminum pedal covers. I did some sanding on the gas pedal cover and mounted it to the original pedal to see what it would look like. Right now you can see the plastic gas pedal through the holes in the cover. I'm going to paint a thin piece of aluminum and put it between the pedal and the cover so it doesn't look cheap.

I also got the brake pedal cover made. I was able to put a curve in the aluminum so it matched the curve in the brake pedal arm. I think there needs to be some more grip on the pedal so my foot doesn't slide while applying the brakes. My plan is to put some 1/2" rubber pieces in the holes. The rubber will stick up maybe 1/8" from the surface of the cover. That should give me the grip I need and not change the look of the cover. I think they are turning out good so far. The best part is I only have a few dollars in the attaching screws. The rest was free.