It looks like it's been awhile since I posted anything on this car. Not much going on with it lately. I have been struggling to get motivated to work on it actually. A few things have been done since I last posted but nothing major.

Last year I was playing around with the computer and did a quick rendering with the paint program. I found a picture I had taken at Carlisle a few years ago. It was of a 69 but the color was close so I started with that. I got rid of the 69 side markers and pasted on some 68s. I did an online search for cars that had similar wheels to the ones I'm thinking of running. I found a Camaro picture that was framed the same and pasted the wheels onto the Dart picture. Finally, I put some carbon fiber stripes on the back. I think it looks pretty good! This is basically my idea of what I want the car to look like.

I read a post in the race section about proper trans cooler mounting. I realized I had mine mounted incorrectly.

I flipped it around so the fittings were pointing up. This way the cooler stays full of fluid and doesn't develop an air pocket in the upper passages. I had to redo the lines so I ended up running them both to the drivers side. I was going to run into issues trying to get a cooler line past the lower rad hose. With both of them on the drivers side, I have more room.