I wasn't happy with the way the gauge cluster turned out. The vinyl didn't stick to the raised numbers/letters very well. The worst looking piece was the large outer panel. I decided to redo all of the pieces using a matte vinyl instead of gloss. The matte material will hide any imperfections better.

I took the upper panel to my father-in-laws house and we machined off all the letters/numbers. I put a thin layer of filler over the area to cover the machining marks.

I sprayed it flat white.

Since I was installing the vinyl on a flat surface, I had the wording changed to reflect the change I made to the cluster. I had the "OIL" wording moved over to where the "ALT" wording originally was. Then I had "WARNING" placed above the idiot light.

Here are the gauges after replacing all the vinyl overlays. I also ground off the "D" and "C" from the alt gauge face. I had "0" and "100" put in their place for the oil pressure gauge. The graduations on the original face match the graduations on the aftermarket gauge face, so it should read accurately.