A little more progress on the Dart but not much. Really don't feel like doing much this time of year when I don't have a heated shop. I ordered front brakes from Dr Diff right before the new year. I had a little bit of a problem getting the calipers on. The rotors are thick and there isn't much of a gap between the pads even with the pistons pushed all the way in. I tried pushing the pistons in a little farther and got them to move just enough to get the calipers over the rotors. Still, the pads are dragging quite a bit.

Looks like I need to get the steering mocked up so I can see how far the spindles will move in the real world. Right now the lower ball joint bolt hits the sway bar tab. I can't turn the bolt around because the head is tapered to fit the Magnumforce drop spindles. At minimum, I'll need to trim some material off of this bolt.

This is how the car is sitting right now. One of the next things to do is measure for wheels/tires. Just some quick measurements look like an 18x8 wheel with 5" backspacing might fit. I've got 5 5/8" from the rotor face to the rubber tie rod boot. Assuming that an 8" wide wheel is actually 9" from outer most lip to inner lip, and that a 225-40-18 tire has a 9.3" section width, that should give me plenty of room at the tie rod. I'd really like to borrow a wheel fitment tool or find a wheel to test fit though. The back should be easier to figure out.

Awhile back I was playing around with the paint program on the computer. I really like the look of the Coddington HR-01 wheels. I found a picture of them online and put one under the Dart. I like it.

wheel4.jpg