It looks like its been over a year since I posted on this. I got burned out and just needed the car to sit. I took the Challenger out of storage and drove it around a little last year but didn't really do a lot of "car stuff". Lately I've been working on the Dart a little. I've just been doing some small things that don't cost a whole lot.

A couple years ago I bought a cheap $30 aluminum oil vapor separator. It was pretty worthless the way it was since it was just an empty shell. I bought a BT catch can for my Ram and saw how they had theirs designed. I tried to copy that as best I could.

I made a divider plate to separate the inlet and outlet lines. The plate follows the interior contours of the canister. Then I made a base that attaches to the divider so the stainless mesh would stay in place. The placement of the nipples that came on the canister weren't in the best spot. I turned the lid 180 degrees and installed some 90 degree fittings so I could route the lines as cleanly as possible. Instead of using a lot of rubber hose, I took some old 3/8" aluminum fuel tubing and made the PCV line out of that. From the front of the carb it goes straight down, under the air gap intake and angles down the back of the passengers side head. Now I only have to use a couple short pieces of hose to connect the entire system. Finally, I sanded off the obnoxious logos on the canister and sprayed it with a satin Extreme Chassis black.