More interior.
Pic 1, The installed dash from the passenger side. The lever on the passenger seat is to release the seat back to fold down, the back will fold down flat on the seat bottom. There is some storage space behind the seats.
Pic 2, The seats & belts from the passenger side. Notice that the head rests that were on the seats are gone. After the carpet was put on the doors, arm rests were added to the doors, and both outer arm rests on the seats were gone. There was also a center consul with an arm rest/small storage box and 2 drink holders added between the seats. After that was added, the center arm rests on the seats went away as well. I'm going to modify the door panels this spring. I don't have any pictures of the doors or the center consul, I'll update this after I get some pics.

At this point the weather was starting to break for the spring. The last major project remaining is the bed construction. Up to this point, the steel floor and front panel from the bed off the donor Dakota has been bolted to the frame, and that bed had held a lot of stuff. The battery and the fuel filler were both going to be placed inside of the bed sides, on the driver side front corner. There are 33 pictures of the bed construction. Gene

100_0617.JPG100_0618.JPG