After the front and rear glass, and after the inner fenders and the wheel arch move, functioning door inside handles, and door glass was the next thing on the list.

Mostly that amounted to removing the original parts, cleaning, and greasing them up, and reinstalling them to see if they actually would work. Once cleaned up and greased, those parts actually functioned on this truck. Yea, that surprised me! It was actually a pleasant surprise, something pretty rare on this project.
Before installing the new weather stripping and glass, I sanded and painted the upper door frames around the window area. That area on both doors had years of accumulated rust, crud, and built up junk. I probably spent 6-8 hours on each door just around the windows on the inside and the outside before I did any painting. Again, like around the other glass, I used Acrylic Enamel spray bomb primer and semi gloss black paint. After that dried a couple days, I installed the vent window rubber, the vent windows (I also made sure the pivots ands latched worked on them). Then I installed the window run channels and the inner and outer door glass fuzees and installed the door glass. I didn't take pictures of the process, but I have a few of the finished job. Its kind of hard to see but all 4 pics are with the vent window in place and the door glass down.
Pics 1 & 2 are the passenger door, inside and out.
Pics 3 &4 are the drivers door, inside and out.
You can see the tan seat sitting inside of the cab on both outside pics, that bench seat is a bench seat out of a Dakota pickup. It was the cheap seat that used to be in my coupe and was starting to get a bit uncomfortable from age and miles. The bucket seats from the Donor Dakota were put into the coupe. In this truck, that bench seat was about 4" too narrow. I through it in this truck before the glass was in, so I could move the truck in and out of the garage. It was never intended to be "the" seat for this truck, but it sat on top of the original 49 seat riser and adjusting brackets at about the right height and position. The tan seat worked pretty well to rough together the new dash.

100_0504.JPG100_0505.JPG100_0506.JPG100_0507.JPG