More pics.
Pic 1, Back at the intersection of the two streets, this one looking more directly north. The building on the left side is the business property that the original owner of my place owned that caused him to build the warehouse, which is the white building on the right side of the street. That warehouse is not on my property. This street dead ends about 20' past the north end of both of those buildings, the ground level drops about 8' and the railroad tracks run on that lower ground.
Pic 2, This is looking east from the side of the warehouse building. You can see the ground drop off from the front of my garage to the back of my garage. You can see the north facing garage door for the lower level of my garage. The yellowish building visible between the warehouse and my garage is my neighbor's house on the east side. From the telephone pole to the west side of my garage is around 95'.
Pic 3, This is another view of the back yard. The building on the left is the back end of the warehouse, the building on the right is the north west corner of my garage. The beautiful screwed up gate is the compliment of the electric company, last winter they needed access to service the phone post you see behind the warehouse, since the gate was snowed shut, they just bent it out of the way.
Pic 4, This is another view of the back yard, this time looking north west from the east side of my house. The steps on the extreme left go up into my enclosed back porch, and just right of that is the east side of my garage with the walk in door on the lower level of the garage and the main floor window. The building with the phone pole at its center is the warehouse (it is not mine). That warehouse is 100' x 40' by the way, this is the 40' width. The property you see beyond the back fence is a cement operation. Between the fence and the cement company is 2 sets of railroad (used to be 4 sets) and a river. The cement company is not within the city limits. State highway 26 north is to the left side of the cement company and appears to end about the center of the warehouse's roof on the north side. The chain link fence running north on the right side of the picture is mine, but it is about 20' west of my property line. There are 3 large pine trees running north to south on the east side of that chain link fence. The people we bought the place from had big dogs, and rather then include the trees into the back yard, they ran the dog fence on the west side of the trees. The guy that used to live on the east of us used to take care of the yard on that side of the fence. The new guy that has only been there a couple of years let the weeds grow up under the trees last summer. If I have to take care of that area, the trees will probably go away, and the fence might move to the property line. If I do that, he won't have much access to his back yard, his house is about 5' from my property line.

I didn't go down into the back yard to get pictures of the back of the house, but its not much to look at. Gene

100_0758.JPG100_0759.JPG100_0760.JPG100_0763.JPG
Last edited by poorboy; 03/13/22 09:13 PM. Reason: correction of wording