I will definitely check the voltage over the weekend. I can't make a harness that fits those pin connectors, so I'm going to source an old plug for this connector and make one from that.

Sir, if that pin is 5 volts, how do I supply that? I can get 12 volts from the battery, but have no idea how to source 5 volts from the truck.

Driving the truck back from the mechanic, it's missing alot more. Constantly now. I've turned the OD off manually using the button on the dash, and also kept OD on. It seems to miss alittle less when the OD is off, but it still pretty consistently runs poorly. I can smell a strong rich running smell.

Idle is good, alittle higher than before, but that's the only difference. Absolutely no poor running in park or stopped at a light. I don't know if this points to anything. There is still a rattling, almost whining noise when stopped or in park, though. This is new to the truck post trans rebuild.

Also, my speed sensor has not worked in two years, if this is possibly contributing. And there is a two pin connector that is not connected, that looks like it should go to the transmission. My mechanic thinks it's for a transmission temperature sensor. I am telling you all of this, in case this helps with the diagnosis.