Lesson learned, don't ever buy a fuel pressure tester from Harbor Freight. Not unless you want a gasoline shower.

I'm still not certain that the one that I bought from Autozone after that is working properly, it gave me a reading of 38 psi (after bleeding the air out from the connection, twice). The reading before bleeding was 0 psi, even when running. It advanced to 39psi once I shifted into drive, and stayed there. It never fluctuated up or down with the missing. If this number is correct, it's alittle low for my truck, I believe. However, the truck never acts like it's fuel starved. No pinging going uphill and it's burning plenty of fuel right now, believe me. My guess is that I'm not able to bleed the gauge fully and it's not giving me a correct psi reading.

Also, yesterday it was fairly warm outside, the TC engaged, and shifted right into OD. OD functioned perfectly until the outside air temp dropped, then refused to engage OD. This was after climbing under the truck and making sure that both connections were on nice and tight on the trans. The Neutral Safety switch was not on very tight, so I pushed it down hard. It's telling that my OD engaged for a bit after this, when the temp was warm enough.

Nitrous, you were right. Holy crap is that miss amplified when in OD. The whole truck jerks alittle.

I will be checking the brake switch today. Googling what is meant by that, now.

Last edited by 46rhRebuild; 12/10/20 09:51 AM.