Originally Posted by 46rhRebuild
Nitrous, I specified to the shop that I wanted the Sync signal set, so I hope they do this tomorrow. I will save that bulletin. Thank you so much for sharing all of this information with me. I made sure to ultra specify that I need the sync signal done, so fingers crossed. If they don't get it right, then I'm attempting this.

Transman, thank you! It doesn't shudder at all, only the engine misses and lurches, and it's not even all the time. You aren't the first person who's said good things about Precision, so I took all of that into consideration and spent the extra money for their product. Thank you for your help with my build, the build seems to be smooth as silk, now.

Oh, there is a new rattle at idle. Could this be from the shield between the trans and the engine?

Rattles are a pain. I guess I would look at anything you disturbed doing the trans R & R first. Shield would be a good start.

Also, you asked earlier about putting in thrust bearings in the OD upside down. They generally last less than a couple hundred miles when that’s been done.