rrbrucea

How interesting you deleted all your posts

That's BS that when the OP originally posted here you were one of the first to jump all over him calling his honesty into question.

You continued with all the comments about all your good dealings with US Tools and how honest they are but you conveniently left out the fact that you have a business relationship with them.
Once that little fact came to light it was obvious what your motivation was.

I'm SURE you were treated with white gloves when your buddy John worked on your cars.

Might be a different story when the customer sends money from a distance hoping he was dealing with an honest buisness....

As the post went on you continued to post false statements.
Kudos to Mr. Mcandless for stating the facts about his employment with US Tool and your working relationship with them.

You were right in stating in your final deleted post that you should not have commented on this post.

Personally I think before you erase your tracks and head back to your corner you need to man up and give the OP an apology..... YOU WERE WRONG and to be honest you did a great deal of damage to John and US Tool's reputation.

I purchased a driveshaft loop from John for my Challenger a number of years ago and I think it's a quality part that fits great.....I actually need a couple more but I'm not sure if I'm gonna give him my business again or not.