The thing that bugs me the most is that I feel I'm the only this happened to.
Searching the links I attached you will find about 9 - 10 people posting there complaints one of which said that he got his money back. Tried to contact them but this forum seems to be dead or out dated.

I am the one that called the Better Business Bureau and the consumer affairs, they both said they had no complaints in regards to this matter, he even has a 100% rating on Ebay.

I don't know where the other 50 are. If there was more or less than 50? Don't know?

Maybe everyone but me got there money back? Don't know?

I spoke to John alot on the phone we never had a fight or anything, but he never made any progress. Asked him to send me just the outer ring and he said he could do that, but never did. Once I asked for a refund he became very aloof with me.

His last response to me was by Email 3/22/12 stating still working on it, I will communicate when I have news.

This is my first time posting to any Forum ever. Maybe I have gone about this wrong. Don't care anymore. It's been over 8 years, someone else sells this part now, I'm tired, I just want my money back.

To those who think I'm being to tough on John, In my mind I feel he's winning. If he pays me back I will let everyone know, so that you can form your opinions.

Thanks,
Jim