To me John's apology and facts sound disingenous and misleading , to say the least.

I placed my advanced order with John Pasemann of U.S. Car Tool on 9/26/05. And as late as 3/22/12 John told me by Email That the Charger medallion "project continues" and "I will communicate when I have news". I also have an Email from Chris Lewis on 2/15/13 stating "we are doing better now than ever have as a company". So did U.S. Car Tool go out of business since then? I am aware of the dissolution of John's other company Montclair Technology, Inc. but my credit card statement confirms a payment to US Car Tool. Were there other companies John named U.S. Car Tool, that I am not aware of?

John may have somehow done everything legal, I do't think he did, but I don't know for sure, I am not a lawyer. But hiding behind some legal shenanigans will only make me ask more questions like.
How many people remain needing refunds, (if most were refunded like you say than the worst it should be is $275.00 X 24 = $6,600.00)? After the first 50 people did John take more money from others?
Did John take money from people after he knew the company was going to fail?
How did John choose who gets a refund and who does not?
Were all of the failed company's assets sold to payoff the refunds?
Also what are you going to do with the outer ring mold/tooling, now that it was finally found?

I feel John was not upfront or honest when he took our money. Are we now going to have to ask if we are a cutomer or investor or need to bring a lawyer with us everytime we buy something for our car. If John stays on this path these questions and so many more will keep being brought up, but I'd rather see this matter finally put to rest. So I will ask John Pasemann once again to do the right and honorable thing and pay back everyone that he still owes money to.

Don't let your name be forever linked to the word "scam".

Thanks,
Jim