Quote:

How do I respond to someone who thinks like this?

You stated in another post that you wanted to wait to here from the other side before making a verdict, then you make excuses for him, so much for being fair. Even if every excuse you gave is true the fact is I gave John Pasemann of U.S. Car Tool $275.00 and have nothing to show for it 8 years later. Even a Total Jerk doesn't deserve this.

I tried the mature thing with John, it didn't work. I offered to accept things at a lesser cost, it didn't work. Nothing has worked for me. So know I'm trying public humiliation,
and so for it's not working either. But I will never stop trying until I get my money back.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts anyone but this did happen to me. On going in an other post on this site people are discussing their opinions about PG Classics good and bad. Thats what these forums are for, read the facts make you own decisions. I don't care if you want to continue and do business with John and U.S. Car Tool, but a least I can say I warned you.

I wished someone back then warned me.

I just want my money back!

Thanks,
Jim

Take an advertisement out in his local paper asking him to repay you. Better yet, contact the local NC news station and tell them you need assistance getting your money back.

The internet can reveal many things about a person. Local city records and websites like Zaba search can give you great information on a person.

I am not rich...but I get off my ass everyday to make sure I am not broke!

Can we get the Mexican cartels to help us with our supply chain issues? They don't seem to have any trouble getting stuff from one place to another.