Quote:

Jim,Tom, There are members here who would rather see this swept under the rug like you guys don't even exist(the 50) they also condoned another Mopar vendor's taking $50 from who knows how many people( there were more than 50 members here that were taken)
This is not the practice of the majority here

Dude, leave the thread. Bit of a drama queen are we? I usually stay out of this, but it is ridiculous how some are calling out good standing members because they stuck up for a "friend". Tell me you wouldn't do the same. Being that this is one of the biggest Mopar sites, I see why the OP came here and posted. But we all know how many times a random person signs up just to stir stuff up. Under our names it says when we registered for a reason. No, I didn't read the deleted comments and I don't really care to. I see why so many good members leave this site, so much knowledge is lost.

NOBODY here thinks what has happened is okay. Even if some originally sided with us car tool, they now see the true character come out of the people who run that place and are with the peopled who got screwed. That 13K not returned will cost US Car Tool a lot more money now because of this being brought to light. The smart thing would be to pay up, but even then it is probably too late.
For all of you too dense to understand what I'm saying above, I'm with the new guy and here is even a for him.

Side note: Maybe we can use penguin-piling.

Last edited by 68Killerbee; 11/03/13 12:51 PM.