Quote:

Quote:

rrbrucea deleted all his comments? WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP. easy to tell who is spooning with the owner of US Car Tool. I despise any business taking money from hard working trusting people....and those who stick up for the criminal and marginalize the victim are no better.

Alright, that's enough... For the record, the FIRST thing I did when I saw this post was email John and Chris:

"You guys might want to address this!
Bruce Oct 29 at 3:38 PM
To: john@uscartool.com chris@uscartool.com
[url=https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7904856&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD"]https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...gonew=1#UNREAD"[/url]

Notice the time there, 3:38. The moment I saw this... As Herb Jr. has mentioned, I was the poster who originally contacted John... Then I came on here at 3:42 PM (5 minutes later) and posted a statement about John, who I regard as a friend:

"John is good people and I can say without hesitation that my Road Runner would NOT be up and running without their help. They have never been anything but straight up, honest, and wonderful to deal with, often times going far above and beyond. I've always had good dealings with John and his crew!"

I did what I think a lot of you would do, speak well of a friend. Notice I did NOT call the OP a LIAR as I have since been accused of doing. Notice the FIRST thing I did was to email John in hopes (evidently a naive hope on my part) that he would address this issue and resolve it. As he SHOULD. Notice also there were several others who were HARDER on the OP than I was.

Since then I have been accused of 1) being a "fan boy", 2) being a "minion", and 3) "making further FALSE statements". Little wonder I got sick of being SEEN as John's mouthpiece. So yeah, when it became apparent to me that John was NOT going to address this issue as I hoped, in disgust, I deleted all my posts.

As for me being US Car Tool's graphics guy, as has been implied, I guess you could say that, but it makes it sound like I WORK for Car Tool. I do not. I have a regular job as art director for a direct mail company. I have a side business that many of you are probably familiar with and do freelance graphic design and automotive art. That side business accounts for probably 10% of my income and Car Tool may account for 10% of that 10%. Not a LARGE amount, but yes, that's my "business connection" with Car Tool other than considering John a friend.

As for making further "false statements", I can only assume what was being referred to was Herb McCandless Jr's firing by John. I did NOT make a false statement there and if you read what Herb Jr. himself posted he confirmed that I did NOT make a false statement. He said he had contacted John 10/24 about a meeting on Sunday 10/27 but did NOT disclose to John what the meeting was going to be about. John terminated his employ on 10/25 in conjunction with the termination of another employee. My understanding is that those two terminations were related. And it was NOT related to the issue the OP raised although that WAS AMONG the issues Herb Jr. wanted to discuss. But the caveat there is I only have an OUTSIDERS understanding of the terminations.

So, I am probably MORE disappointed than ANY on here that John has not resolved this issue, and I am DISGUSTED that I get tarred with the same brush. But it is what it is. I am fully aware that this is a NO WIN situation for me. I'll be lambasted now here regardless.

Thanks for trying to help the original OP. Your post helps the OP, showing that John at U.S. Car Tool is dodging him. I hope he makes it right. It sucks when there are so few Mopar vendors, (and he has always been highly regarded) and we may lose one for fear of getting screwed.

1937 Plymouth R/S Coupe
440/727