Quote:

Quote:

It's still alive because of John Pasemenn, not the posts.

And a little bit of help from you. But, seriously dragging this subject out here is getting you exactly nowhere close to a resolution of your problem. You have a problem with John Paseman and the way he does business, then deal with it. MOPARTS is not a court of law, although it is in some respect a court of public opinion, and perseveration on this subject here does nothing except raise some blood pressure.
I don't know Mr. Paseman, I've never had any dealings with him. Some on this forum have, and to varying degrees of success - that's life. I suspect he's not going to engage in any discussion, on this forum, precisely because he doesn't have to.

I hardly see this a being "Dragged out". He manned up and tried to communicate with US car Tool more than several times and got ignored. This post lets me know I wont buy anything from US Car tool. Without this post being as "HOT" as it is many may have not payed attention. But many have viewed in and as a result will not be buying US products. That's the internet doing good. If it goes to court now I suppose these board discussions viewable to a judge may make for compelling evidence but it would be nice if US whoever tool would just refund the money.

Last edited by 2boltmain; 11/06/13 02:53 PM.

Keep old mopars alive.